Thursday 8 January 2015

NYE 2014 in Chicago! - Featuring DJ BtBoy and DJ/MC Duke!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

What a year it has been!
Lots of ups and downs and plenty of changes which all make valuable lessons and allow the necessary progressions in life.

I've been so fortunate to travel a lot this year, with the US being the seventh country I've visited in past last twelve months.

The real highlight was being able to resurrect my old passions again, one being a DJ and MC.
I've played at two events in Chicago; Halloween and NYE, which was a huge blessing.

Unfortunately, I purchased my GoPro late in this trip so not much on the Halloween party, but here's a short video on the NYE party at Sakura lounge in Chinatown Square. [Cermak, Chicago]

To skip to the actual video, please proceed to 1:25 mins. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment