Saturday 9 August 2014

Coming to America! ...I hope!

I haven't organised a thing yet, other than getting my international drivers license, and that was almost two months ago. 
Yes, I'm planning to drive, driving a lot, just keep chasing the horizon until there's a reason to stop. 

Otherwise,
I'm excited.

I'm excited to see my cousin, who's like a brother to me. He is getting married in October, and I plan to be there for the most important day of his life. 

I'm excited to see my family; my aunt and uncle, who bought me my first pair of light up LA Gear sneakers back when I was living in Thailand, and posted them to me all the way from Chicago.

I'm excited to catch up with all those who've meant so much to me in the past few years.
Those that gave me their all, 
and those that gave me a second chance at life.
Those that reignited my passion, 
gave me hope and carried me over when I almost couldn't continue on.

They were my Baristas. 
Considered as business partners to me, my top guns, my best of the best. 
Now, they are my friends and family who will forever have a special place in my heart, and I will sacrifice everything for them as they have for me. 
I'm forever grateful and will always be at their disposal. 

..and lastly, 
I'm excited to catch up with myself. It's been awhile since myself and I had time for each other.

I can't wait,
I'm coming to America and I'll be in Chicago by the start of October, then,
who knows...:)





No comments:

Post a Comment