Monday 8 December 2014

Washington DC and Kansas City in 5 minutes


Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I had the opportunity to experience my first Thanksgiving ever with the most awesome bunch of people on this earth in a beautiful town called Kansas City.
I absolutely loved Kansas City, everything from the food, the people and its industries, which includes world-class-specialty-grade coffee roasters and craft beer breweries.
Not to mention the amazing restaurants, jazz bars and cafés - this place is my idea of paradise.


Also, I spent my birthday weekend in the capital, Washington DC with the most amazing Mallette (whom you've probably read about before in my previous blog entry 'Why Diabetes?') which was absolutely wonderful.
Fun filled with amazing scenery, great food, good coffee, and fun activities like salsa dancing, ice skating and intense games of chess, also including a cute puppy and an espresso machine.

But, instead of words, let me give you a quick preview of my Birthday weekend and Thanksgiving via a YouTube video montage.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment